Do you own an automotive-related business or work as an individual car dealer? If the answer is yes, ClearVin can help you get more clients and their trust. Just join our partnership program!
Becoming a ClearVin partner means offering a beneficial service to your clients while creating trust. If you want to know how ClearVin’s vehicle history reports can help to diversify your business, read this article.
What is ClearVin?
ClearVin is a provider of VIN reports based on the information about their specifications and history. All data that ClearVin uses to generate vehicle history reports is collected from trusted organizations: the National Motor Vehicle Title Information System, National Automobile Dealers Association, National Vehicle Service, and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
Contents of a default VIN report
Our VIN reports are comprehensive and include the following information:
- VIN decoder information – country, manufacturer, vehicle model, etc
- Market value information from NADA and wholesale value
- NMVTIS vehicle history – junk and salvage records, insurance claims, and title history
- Safety recall information
- Lien, theft, and export records
- Detailed salvage auction history – pictures, sale dates, prices, etc
After becoming our partner, you will get direct API access to our automotive databases to diversify your services. We offer reasonable prices and discounts based on the volume of vehicle history reports you’re going to purchase.
If you’re going to resell our reports under white labeling, note the following: you can resell any information except for NMVTIS data. This data can’t be shared with individual users and is available only to businesses and dealerships. However, if you’re going to sell vehicle history reports under the ClearVin brand, sharing any data is possible. Just make sure your customers are informed that you are using reports from ClearVin.
We offer 4 different types of API access:
- VIN Decode API – includes VIN decoder information and detailed vehicle specifications.
- Valuation API – includes NADA vehicle value information (loan value, MSRP value, trade-in value, retail value, average trade value, and rough trade-in value) and auction price analysis.
- Auction History API – includes auction sales information and vehicle photos.
- NMVTIS Vehicle History API – includes insurance records, title brand info, odometer event, VIN decoder, and junk/salvage data.
You can buy any of the options listed above separately or all together. Your clients will get a full VIN report based on the integration access you purchase.
Solution for dealers
If you’re an individual car dealer, ClearVin offers a profitable solution for your business. For you, a single report will cost only $2, while the average market price is about $10. You can save on buying bulk reports from ClearVin.
Our dealer program doesn’t have activation or cancellation fees, and you can start or end it anytime. You will have access to a purchase history that gives you access to previously ordered reports by logging in. A vehicle history report can be shared as a PDF file and printed for records. If you find the data provided inconsistent, we guarantee a full refund.
You can find more details about our dealer program in the table below:
|Billing/month||$20 – monthly subscription (recurring payment)$2 per report (when a client runs it)|
|Bulk report cost/month||$60 for 20 reports$100 for 40 reports$220 for 100 reports|
|Minimum order placement||no|
|Free report preview||yes|
Contents of a dealer VIN report
- VIN decode information – country, manufacturer, vehicle model, etc
- NADA vehicle value – vehicle value information such as loan, trade-in, and retail prices, a retail price suggested by the manufacturer, and auction price analysis
- Junk/salvage info
- Odometer reading
- Lien, impound, and export records
- Safety recall info
- Insurance claims
- Detailed salvage auctions sales history – photos, sale dates, and prices
How to become a partner
If you want to join our partnership program, sign up by filling out the form on ClearVin.com. We will provide you with a test environment before you sign an agreement with us. If you still have any questions about the program, please contact us at email@example.com. We’ll be happy to help.